38886Re: [classicrv] Selling my ole airstream

  • Wncol2004
    Oct 7, 2013
      The price is 9000 or best offer.
      So,  make an offer.  You might be surprised.
      Price is on the site as well.

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      2014 Forest River Wildwood 30FKBS (Sabrina)
      Western KY
      Sent from my iPad 2.

      On Oct 7, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Roger Phillips <rcav8or@...> wrote:

      Did I miss the price, somehow?