38835Re: [classicrv] RE: Painting fiberglass?

  • D Tracy
    Sep 2, 2013
      *Yup, that would be even better, methinks cuz. I was fortunate, it wasn't
      all that bad, did a little sanding, cleaning with the cleaner, dried it,
      painted it and am proud it came out as good as it did, won't hesitate to
      recomend it to others. cuzzin dick*

      On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM, JerryK <regal5575@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > What would be wrong with painting it with a coat of fiberglass resin,
      > sanding that a little and then painting it white or whatever color you want.
      > JerryK

      *Cuzzin Dick*