      From: classicrv@yahoogroups.com [mailto: classicrv@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf
      Of Bill Cathcart
      Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 10:12 AM
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [classicrv] Re: Painting fiberglass?

      Check out marine grade polyurethane paints - many of them are formulated for
      repainting fiberglass boats and some can be applied using a foam roller. If
      hubby has painting experience, he should be able to get a pretty decent job.
      As with all paint projects, preparation is the most important part of the

      Here is one reference, but a goggle seach will reveal more info: