      From: "rduck44@..." <rduck44@...>
      To: "classicrv@yahoogroups.com" <classicrv@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 10:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Re: tire switch

      If you can find 16.5 radials in the same size do it. the ride will be great.
      I did that on my 24' class c ford e 350.. and it was a world of difference. and I could keep the stock rims.
      Go to a commercial truck tire dealer. I used "Pomps" here in the upper midwest.
      They found 6 Fierstone 16.5s they were not easy to find but they are out there. And they will cost you , but the ride and confidence factor were worth it for me.

      Doug