38728Re: tire switch

  • mcolie
    Jul 16, 2013
      Ron,

      This is a subject I know well.
      8.75RX16.5 are available, but the remaining US manufacturer is Firestone.

      I bought a set about 5 years ago, but I know that they still run them from time to time. Someone said that there are also Chinese Coopers out there, but I have never seen them.

      I have managed to get a complete set of 16 wheels for my coach and will be doing a 2 a year transition to 225-78*16E. Those two vary in rolling diameter. Collecting wheels was a long process for me.

      Matt