38707RE: [classicrv] Fwd: [StillGrumpy] What sorcery is this??

  • Mike VanPelt
    Jul 1, 2013
      Awwww, that'd take the fun out of it!

      For Pete's sake, buy a box of rubber gloves.

      Dude, is this for real? Why wouldn't it work? I think I'm looking into
      this.

      But what happens if you get it on your hands?

      Mike

      "There are two ways you can live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
      you can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      "Dear Lord, please help me to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am" -
      bumper sticker

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby, Darcy, & Lucy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA