      From: corby g <cguillett@...>
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 1:58 PM
      Subject: [classicrv] 1976 pawnee

      Took the Pawnee for a weekend adventure..A little trouble to start didnt want to stay running, was putting sea foam and carb cleaner and staight gas in carb to get started. Figured on nice ride would clean it out, seemed to work, put over 100 miles on with multiple stops and an overnight and fired up just fine. Maybe just some old gas and the carb needing to get worked and loosened up. One thing I noticed on the rv was the interior lights in the camper and sleeping area seem to run off engine battery and the rv water pump runs off the back battery and the wall plugs only work when plugged in. Is that right? And what does my inverter do(Converter Systems INC) model CS-840 serial no 3430 part no600-20-056 input current 60 amps ac input voltage 120 volts ac output current 40 amps-DC
      outbuts voltage 12.6 volts DC. What does inverter run and is there a manual for it?