      From: rocky mayfield <rugoin7777@...>
      To: classicrv <classicrv@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, May 3, 2013 3:13 am
      Subject: [classicrv] Hello!

      I am new to your group but not new to Rving....I am a full time boondocker and have been for 5 years now. I stay in AZ mostly. I move as the weather either cools or heats up. I like to stay between 55 deg and 75ish all year and so far I have been able to. Living here in AZ with its mountains and deserts and abundance of BLM and National Forests makes it kind of easy. It heats up move up in elevation cools down move down in elevation. Its worked for 5 years now I have a trek I take every year about the same areas give or take........Question for the group I have a 1985 Winnebago Chieftain 33 with a 454 chevy and Chevy chasis.....Where can I find a rt front wheel Assy disk and hub I have a new caliper It weighs 14500 lbs so it would be big and heavy I know I took it off and replaced the wheel bearing and caliper..... Thx in advance any questions for me fire away.....