      From: Stu Mitchell <cloudnine233@...>
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com; MotorhomesP-30GM@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 3:53 PM
      Subject: RE: [classicrv] Seeking suggestions on next RV

      Hey Boone,

      I bought a 1985 Holiday Rambler 33' and it was pretty common to have the
      drop down bunk over the front seats during that era. Weight limits were
      around 150# for the bunk. I took mine out, and if you are near Atlanta GA,
      you can come pick it up.

      I just knew I didn't need a sofabed, dinette bed, rear bed, AND the overhead
      bunk. I'm just not that much fun to travel with.

      cid:1306005104.11102.0.camel@blue

      Angel & Stu

      "It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to
      embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer
      meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in
      movement there is life, and in change there is power." Alan Cohen