38390Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Sirrobyn0
    Feb 12, 2013
      I thought I would give everyone a quick update on the furnace issue. With Todd coaching me I am in the process of replacing the blower motor, actually the blower motor is installed and the furnace is reassembled. I damaged the vent assembly removing it since it had 35 years of rust and corrosion, it didn't want to come apart. So once the vent assembly gets here I will be reinstalling and testing the furnace. And this will cost me about $100.00 for the blower and the vent, so I'm very happy with the cost.

      And a big thank you to Todd for walking me though it, I have gained a lot of knowledge in the furnace department.

      I'll let everyone know how it works out in the end.

      Rob