38373Re: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Wncol2004
    Feb 9, 2013
      Also, if you fill the tank when it is 10 below then try to use it when it is 50 above...that could cause issues to. I believe that was part of my issue, it was SO cold that day I had em filled. The propane was more dense. And their weight scales were not working. They didnt use it. They pumped propane into the tanks till the bleed vales started letting liquid out. They were also having issues with the auto cut off on the OPD valves. If the person filling my tanks were trained properly they would have refused to fill without the scales working,

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      Sent from my iPad 2.