38370RE: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Rob
    Feb 9, 2013
      If you open the bleed valve the tank should have the correct amount
      when the liquid starts to come out... if the bleed valve doesn't work
      you should fix/replace it.

      The only time a scale might be better than a gallon meter is IF the
      tank is not empty and IF the bleed valve doesn't work. Other than
      that you watch the bleed valve & the gauge/scale, if you put 5
      gallons in a tank that is supposed to hold 4 you have a problem.

      Rob
      vwrobb@...

      At 2/8/2013 08:33 PM,Wesley Furr wrote:

      >Wow...that is impressive. Idiocy knows no bounds! :-) I guess that is
      >another reason for me to keep going to a local RV place that fills the tank
      >by putting it on a scale. Of course they will still fill the old style
      >tanks too, so I guess a scale is a must!
      >
      >Wesley

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic