38367Re: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Wncol2004
    Feb 9, 2013
      A scale is a must, best if they have a scale AND a gallon meter.
      But most important, is the knowledge on how to use em.
      And knowing your self. My first fill, I knew nothing about it. Neither did the ditz. Apparently, he was not suppose to be filling tanks. Wasn't properly trained. But no one told him that. Now I know better.
      They should note the tar weight of the tank, then check its current weight, then they know how many lbs to put in to achieve max weight. And if they have a gallon meter. They have a chart to tell em how many gallons they can put in from the lbs it will take to fill it up.

      The local RV dealer, ain't so local. I did use the local COOP but, that is where I found the ditz.
      So, never going back there.
      I did find the local Tractor Supply Company store. They have a scale, and a gallon meter. And someone that has a good idea on how to use it properly. So, I will use them again.

      1995 Ford F-350 Centurion 7.3 power stroke diesel dually (Sam).
      Sent from my iPad 2.