38365RE: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Wesley Furr
    Feb 8, 2013
      Wow...that is impressive. Idiocy knows no bounds! :-) I guess that is
      another reason for me to keep going to a local RV place that fills the tank
      by putting it on a scale. Of course they will still fill the old style
      tanks too, so I guess a scale is a must!