38360Re: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Warren
    Feb 8, 2013
      I do know the regulator has not been right since some ditz overfilled my
      tanks. And my tanks have the over fill protection but he managed to
      overfill em anyway.
      ended up with liquid propane in my regulator. Probably froze the diaphragm.
      I had to bleed off the tanks my self. Vented for quite a bit before liquid
      stopped coming out. that was a few years ago. Had em used up and refilled
      since. They are mostly empty now and ready for a new filling. may fill em
      before i put the new regulator on just in case I bump into another ditz.
      When I get around to installing the new regulator. I will drain the lines
      (Flex hoses) as well. Gotta wait for a nice warm day to do that.
      been to cold for it lately.