38357Re: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Warren
    Feb 8, 2013
      Yes, I did use a manometer. Built it my self. Found I was running at 9
      inches or below instead of 11.
      And it keeps dropping back down a few weeks after I have adjusted it. And
      cold weather seams to make it worse.
      Time for new regulator.