38324Re: [classicrv] Re: thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Jerry Boone
    Feb 4, 2013
      In the past couple years, I've had great luck dealing with Arizona RV Salvage. They've saved me a couple of time on parts for a Carter awning, which hasn't been produced in close to 20 years.

      www.azrvinc.com

      I found the prices very reasonable and the folks there seem to really know their stuff.

      (I have no interest in the business, beyond being a very happy customer)

      -- boone
      '89 Ultrastar 28'#AOLMsgPart_1_0b82ce0f-65e3-4d53-8ef7-56d1d17bbb5e td{color: black;}

      Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box.
      - Italian Proverb