38318Re: [classicrv] thoughts needed on furnace issue

  • Todd Barnard
    Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Rob, is it a 659 series Doutherm? Pilot or electronic ignition?

      I loved the 659s...they were a pain in the ass to work on, however,
      changing a motor is not the hardest of tricks.

      You can email directly if you like.
      twbarnard@...