38138Re: Winterizing?

  • coy13gov
    Dec 13, 2012
      I have a great idea,,I could move in for a month or so. I am on the eastern side of the states,and we DO have to winterize.
      Drain,,prime with pink,(the lines and pump), pour a little extra in toilet,and drains(traps). Check with someone too,may have to drain water heater seperately. Kenny,,eastern panhandle of WV. '87 tioGA