      From: Dave S. <daslater@...>
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 6:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] On Board Pumo issues...

      We have had the trip from HE!!, the fridge issue was the least of our
      problems, bought a second "koolatron" and did okay. Next the toilet
      started leaking "fumes" into the trailer, I suspect a faulty seal as
      some Febreeze liberally applied to the floor around the offending
      (offensive) object provided a temporary fix and I stopped at my local
      dealer and got a new seal on the way home. The roof started leaking over
      the bathtub, suspect I didn't seal the new roof vent properly and then
      the power failed for a good chunk of Southern Manitoba including the
      campground we were in leaving us with 90% humididity and 39Cplus temps
      and NO A/C... Final straw was when we got home I opened the trailer door
      and the bottom piece of the door trim/ weather stripping fell off.
      Everything except the fridge is a pretty easy fix and I am wondering if
      paying $1,200.00 or so plus installation for a new fridge in a 27year
      old trailer is really worth doing..... May look into putting in a
      regular house mini fridge if one would handle the shake rattle and roll...
      Deep Freeze Dave and his tales of woe.. <VBG>