35837Re: Extended Roadtest

  • BOB ROSS
    Sep 14, 2011
      David,
      Ok I guess if you are comfortable with being charged with that,,, But I still think it is highway robbery.. And I was a line mechanic, so I too am familiar with being charged (and charging) for hours worked..

      In my mind, the 454 engine, One of which I have, should be an easy and inexpensive engine to get belts for--In my mind???

      And only charging you with 5 hours to change the belts... Wow.. The hourly rate must be astronomical.

      Again, if you are comfortable with it, than I will shut up...
      Good luck..
      Bob