      From: ez zinger
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 12:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [classicrv] Re: Extended Roadtest

      IMHO, I would never take the word of a seller regardless of repair receipts - etc.... I would invite the seller to join the test ride for a long road test , drop in some gasoline and hit the hiway at least 2 or more hours just as if I was heading home.. Then you will find out what you really need to know. Some substantial repairs should be anticipated based upon vehicle age and appearances.
      My purchase was 1979 vintage but much of the major restoration was already completed, not to say that I do continue the project.