34737RE: [classicrv] Re: Winter Water Use - it had to happen

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 4, 2011
      Better stock up on those bulbs...two years from now you won't be able to buy
      40-100w incandescents...actually no more 100's after the first of the coming
      year, then going through smaller wattages down to the 40's.

      Wesley