34734Re: [classicrv] Re: Winter Water Use

  • Warren
    Mar 1, 2011
      Just check that connector gasket on those used tanks before using them.
      I have a pair of used 30 lb bottles but the gaskets are shot.
      They leak when I connect the hose to the tank. Not good.
      They are full but unusable. They don't leak as long as the valve is closed.

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.