33616RV stuff for sale

  • rthomasmeadows@aol.com
    May 4, 2010
      I still have the following stuff for sale, with some things added/deleted.
      I don't mind shipping from Durango, CO (81301) if you don't mind paying.
      I can ship to most of Colorado and some of northern New Mexico very
      inexpensively, UPS or freight truck for other locations.

      Somebody should really jump on the headers. If you don't know about
      Thorley headers, their reputation is the very best for quality, and they
      designed specifically for low-end torque and pulling power -- great for RV

      Make me an offer if there's anything you're interested in. Or if you're
      looking for something I didn't list, it can't hurt to ask.

      BRAND NEW never installed Doug Thorley p/n 315y Tri-Y chrome headers, fit
      small block Chevy 305/350/400 vans 1970-1986 $300

      1975 Chevy 350 engine, 4-bolt main, 50,000 miles, runs strong. $500 -- sold

      TH350 auto trans, rebuilt 4,000 miles ago. $300

      Pre-87 Edelbrock Performer 2.0 oval-port non-EGR intake (Edelbrock #2161)
      for big-block Chevy 454, etc. Used but in good condition. $100 -- sold

      Onan Microlight 2.8kv genset approx 1992 model -- hasn't run in a few
      years. I don't know what's wrong with it. $200

      Mid-'80's Coleman Mach III 13,500 btu a/c works fine, but no exterior
      shroud. $100

      Stove top/oven -- typical Magic Chef RV unit - $50

      Kitchen sink -- double, stainless, small RV-size $20

      I've basically taken apart a complete motorhome. Let me know if you need
      something I didn't
      list here -- I've likely got it.

      Please email me directly at _rthomasmeadows@..._
      (mailto:rthomasmeadows@...) for quickest replies.