33103Re: [classicrv] Re: 1975 dodge sportsman motorhome

  • MAXXOUT2@AOL.COM
    Jan 4, 2010
      You were already told my me and a couple others where to start.Did you
      check battery voltage or try jumping?
      Try jump starting it.
      If it cranks then you may have thrown a belt or even have a loose belt.
      Like the other person says start with the simple stuff first.
      BOB

      In a message dated 1/4/2010 5:22:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

      rsvpta@... writes:

      Now nothing happens when I turn the key. My nephew thinks it is the
      starter solenoid. Are there any repair manuals for these things? Where is the
      starter solenoid and how would I know if it is the problem? If it is where
      do I get another? >>>