33032Re:1974 sportscoach. Need escape hatch lid replacement

  • horse5950
    Dec 1, 2009
      Thank you for the replies. I found in the back of the Sportscoach owners manual that its called "Super exit dome, model W-26B". At least this confirms to me that I need a 26" cover. I took pictures and did show it to a RV supplier, but it was not enough to confirm what brand it is. It's possible the lids for the brands are the same (Elixer or Jensen), but use different mountings. All the other vents in the RV are Jensen, so I may take a chance and order the Jensen and hope the old hardware can be attached (Price with shipping almost $100, just for the replacement lid!). I have many other questions regarding the old beast, but will eventually start new posts.

      K Gibbs, if you have easy access to your Sportscoach, could you see if you still have the information tag on the inside of your Exit Vent? I can see where the tag on mine used to be.

      Thank you again