32899Re: Tag Axle on older motorhome

  • TedA
    Nov 3, 2009
      Sounds as your already against tags.
      I have a tag on my '89 and don't have any of the problems listed here.
      Mine is not used to drive to work each day.
      The tires need replacing way before wear is a problem.

      Air bags on mine , and I never do anything to them.

      I like all the benifits of the tag...
      Extra set of brakes...
      Extra stable in cross winds and when towing...
      And I 'm sure there are more than I can think of....
      But I never think of removing them.

      With all the fear being pumped out...
      I'll add that 2012 is just around the corner...why worry?