      From: o_jon.mills_o <o_jon.mills_o@...>
      Subject: [classicrv] Low Bridges
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 10:27 AM

      I have recently had a few close calls with low bridges that could easily have resulted in a bad accident.

      Does anyone know of a good GPS system or add on for my Garmin that would give a low bridge warning?

      Something like a speed camera POI list could work, but I can't seem to find anything.

      Many thanks.