      From: ebedinger <ned.crv@...>
      Subject: [classicrv] Re: Season Greetings (RVing Season) and Group Etiquette
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 12:49 AM

      Hi Jerry--

      I haven't gotten my motor running out on the road this year. I'm still trying to bring myself to my knees, for some quality time with the big block in the doghouse of my Chieftain. A couple of hours is all I need with it, but the kneebones aren't connected quite as well as they used to be, so I've been finding excuses not to get it done.

      But hey, a question for you--I noticed your sig says "moderator". Have we overthrown the moderator we all call Dad? I haven't seen any list traffic from any of the list founders lately, but especially none from Dad. I thought maybe he was laying low, doing his excellent low-key moderation from behind the scenes, but now I have to wonder if he's stepped down? Anyway, Jerry, what's your story?

      HEY DAD! Bless you down there in Oregon!! And while I'm at it, bless Mom too, she mighta gotten stuck among the tarheels and needs a toe?

      Warm regards,

      Ned Bedinger
      1984 Winnebago Chieftain 30'
      Home Port:  Southworth, Washington, USA

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, JerryK <regal5575@...> wrote:
      > Hello All,
      > I hope everyone is having a nice camping season.  So far in Michigan we have had great weather for RVing.
      > While it isn't mandatory, it is nice when all posts are signed with a Name or Nickname.
      > It is also very nice when the location and type of vehicle is mentioned.
      > JerryK
      > Moderator

      Yahoo! Groups Links