32242Re: Just bought an old trailer and I need some help

  • mypomgirl
    Jun 5, 2009
      Thanks for the advice. I drug my husband out and coersed him into buying this thing and we don't even have the truck to haul it home yet (we are buying one from a friend). Luckily another good friend of ours offered to trailer it home for us even though the nice lady who sold it to us was more than willing to let us keep it there for a couple of weeks. Our friend has a 2" ball so we will try it..if not we will have to make a run to the local auto parts store. I am very excited to get it home. I LOVE all things "vintage". This is my project and I am ready to get started :)

      Kara
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic