      From: mypomgirl <mypomgirl@...>
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 9:14:50 PM
      Subject: [classicrv] Just bought an old trailer and I need some help

      Hi, my name is Kara. My husband and I literally just bought a 67 Aloha. This is our first trailer of any kind and I am sure I will have many, many questions. Unfortunately the first one I have is rather silly. Can anyone advise me as to what size ball hitches these things came with? My husband looked and couldn't tell, he also said there was years of paint over any possible markings that could have been there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.