32240Re: Just bought an old trailer and I need some help

  • ibdilbert2
    Jun 5 11:14 AM
      More than likely its a 2" ball.

      1972 Classic Winnebago / Brave D20
      Dodge 340, 727 Tranny
      2 Alternators, one is a 3G Re-Wired 250 Amp
      Auto Transfer Switch with 3000/6000 Inverter
      128 Watts Solar / 500AH Battery Bank
      http://www.mywinnebago.com

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "mypomgirl" <mypomgirl@...> wrote:

      > Hi, my name is Kara. My husband and I literally just bought a 67 Aloha. This is our first trailer of any kind and I am sure I will have many, many questions. Unfortunately the first one I have is rather silly. Can anyone advise me as to what size ball hitches these things came with? My husband looked and couldn't tell, he also said there was years of paint over any possible markings that could have been there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic