31858Re: bought my 2nd classic RV

  • Sirrobyn0
    Mar 6, 2009
      I freezing 1/2 gallon milk jugs sounds like a really good Idea. Then when we are camping we can refreeze them in the freezer. Smart thinking, sounds a lot safer than traveling with the propane on or risking having the food get to warm. Now I just got to get my barn cleaned out so I have a place to park it and work on it a little, I got my first trip comming up in May.