31849Re: bought my 2nd classic RV

  • Sirrobyn0
    Mar 2, 2009
      As far as I can tell it is the original refrigerator, all the paper
      work indicates that, however it does have some pretty good wear
      inside on the shelfs and it looks like it could use a deap
      cleaning. I feel like it's a good find, a few little things but
      nothing major at all. Can't wait to get her into tip top shape and
      go camping.

      Rob