31848RE: [classicrv] Re: bought my 2nd classic RV

  • Mike VanPelt
    Mar 2, 2009
      We run ours on propane or start the gennie in hot weather - some say DON'T
      run it when driving, some say it's no problem.

      Stuff does stay cold in there a long time if it isn't constantly being
      opened.

      Hey, if your original 110v/LP 'fridge is still running well, you're really
      doing good. Sounds like a great find.

      Mike

      ======================

      "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you
      can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby & Darcy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA

      1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

      - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

      1979 Champion TransVan Model 604 Class B+

      - 19', Dodge B300 Sportsman, 360V8