31626Re: can you retrofit a trailer to newer water lines

  • p8ntballerz26
    Dec 3, 2008
      actually I do have a 12 volt electric pump.

      > Look online for Camco Pressure Regulators - they are inexpensive,
      even the ones with a gauge. They will not allow pressure to "creep"
      when everything is shut down. I have used one of these for years and
      have never had a problem. They cost about $10 to $20 depending on
      whether they have a gauge or not. They attach at the water entry
      port. Check the pressure load to be sure your plumbing can handle it.
      You should be able to find information on your RV to determine the
      maximum pressure it is designed for.