31492Re: [classicrv] Re: Gas tanks

  • Ron Mitchell
    Nov 3, 2008
      First find the volume in cubic inches. If it's a
      regular block shape, multiply the length x width
      x height in inches. If it's round, you'll need to
      figure out the volume of a cylinder (pi R squared
      x H). That gives you the volume in cubic inches.
      Then multiply that by .00433 to give you the volume in US liquid gallons.

      L x W x H x 0.00433 = US Gallons

      Ron
      76 Coachmen

      P.S. This site will convert just about anything to anything:
      http://www.onlineconversion.com/