31488Re: Gas tanks

  • pakehapa
    Nov 2, 2008
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Peter Penwarden <ppenwarden@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, if you measure the length, height and depth of the tank you can
      work out it's capacity. I have a 73 Dodge and was unsure what the
      tank holds. Measured it and it's 35 gallons. Hope that helps.
      > Peter
      > Bristol  England

      1978 Ford Motorhome. I got to look at an original 1978 ford
      econoline manual and it says the E 350 cutaway and the E 350 super
      van tanks are, the main tank holds 22.1 us gallons and the auxiliary
      tank holds 18 us gallons. thank you for all the input very much
      appreciated Glennis. O.