31484Re: Gas tanks

  • jonbushsr
    Nov 2, 2008
      I had a 1978 Ford 1 Ton pickup with two fuel tanks. The front tank
      was 14-17 gallons and the rear tank was 17-20 gallons. Hope this
      helps.

      Jon

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Peter Penwarden <ppenwarden@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, if you measure the length, height and depth of the tank you can
      work out it's capacity. I have a 73 Dodge and was unsure what the
      tank holds. Measured it and it's 35 gallons. Hope that helps.