      From: pakehapa <pakehapa@...>
      Subject: [classicrv] Gas tanks
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 1 November, 2008, 4:07 AM

      Hi,

      We own a 1978 Ford Frontier 21ft Motorhome 351 v8 motor, It has two
      gas tanks, could someone,please, please,tell me the amount of gallons
      these tanks hold. The reason is in the near future we will be traveling
      down the US93 highway in Nevada to yuma.I am worried about the distances
      from Jackpot to Wells and from Wells to Ely and from Ely to Alamo and
      from Alamo to Las Vegas. I have been told I need to be very careful I
      don't run out of gas because of the lack of gas stations in these areas.
      The Motorhome does 8 to 9 miles to the gallon. I was told by some I
      should carry some extra cans of gas or maybe find another route,so that
      makes me a bit uneasy.Any information would be very much appreciated.
      Glennis. Alberta.