31266Re: Chevy AC questions - G30

  • John
    Sep 4, 2008
      sorry Lynnie yes I am legit :0 just my odd way of communicating

      the lots of $$ was to show I am desperate , over here in UK with not a
      chevy part in sight :(((

      :)

      John

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Lynnie Whitefield" <birdman1@...>
      wrote:

      > John if you are legitimate I appoligize. Your offer sounded like a
      scam offering lots of $$$ just to buy a part and send it to you.

      > No I don't know of any lakes in Arizona, if there is they are few.
      >
      > Lynnie

      9/3/2008 7:15 AM