28615RE: [classicrv] Re: 76 camper- no water More ?'s

  • Michael VanPelt
    Sep 4, 2007
      The weekend I crawled under our 1979 TransVan to do some rust prevention I
      noticed the paper torn in some spots – it seemed like a type or tar paper,
      so that’s what I used underneath to replace the ripped areas. Haven’t had
      any trouble with it; it’s basically just glued to the ¾” plywood floor deck
      with roof sealer and stapled in place.

      Mike VanPelt

      Director of Bands & Orchestras

      Riverside University High School