28546Re: [classicrv] Re: 76 camper- no water More ?'s

  • Bill
    Sep 1, 2007
      Does your trailer have a bottom on it that covers the whole bottom of the
      trailer. Mine does. Most of the water pipes are in between the floor and
      the protective bottom on the bottom of the trailer. I had to take the
      bottom down once to repair a leak. It was a time consuming job. I am sure
      most of your pluming is in good shape. If one of the past owners did not
      flush out the system and you had a freeze up the pipes will only be split in
      one or two places. Much easer to fix a few leaks then to re pipe.

      Bill
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic