27422Re: [classicrv] parking brake cable.

  • Ron Mitchell
    May 1, 2007
      I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, new or used. I ended up
      buying the whole unit, drum, cable and all, just to get the cable. As
      it turns out, the brake shoes were shot, anyway, so it wasn't such a
      bad idea and now I have extra parts. I got it from RV Doctor George
      in Sacramento, CA. 916-927-7837 or doc@... The whole
      unit cost me $105, including shipping.

      Ron
      76 Coachmem