25673Re: [classicrv] 1989 Mallard Sprinter

  • Scott Williams
    Oct 1 2:21 AM
      michelle4shore wrote:
      > We recently purchased a 1989 Mallard Sprinter, and I am certain that
      > it is an orphan but I am not sure if it is as the "dealer" sold it to
      > us. It has a long sloping front end, and the only pic of this vehicle
      > that I have been able to find on the web looks totally different than
      > the one that I own. It is on a chevy chassis, P30 w/454, and I think
      > that Fleetwood bought the company. Anyone that has a pic, or a
      > reference would be greatly appreciated.
      > Thanks much
      > i will post a photo as soon as I take one.

      A photo will be a big help. It appears that "Mallard Sprinter" (or
      "Sprinter by Mallard") was a line of RVs, or perhaps Mallard trying to
      change their name to Sprinter. A search brought up class Cs, class As,
      travel trailers and fifth wheels (all 1989.) Also, I saw some with Ford
      as well as Chevy.

      Here's a Chevy-based model:

      If the link doesn't work for you, just plug in the item# in the ebay
      search field: 160016527516

      Scott in Penfield NY
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic