      From: John R. Hill
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 6:13 AM
      Subject: [classicrv] Re: Cruise on a "1985 Itasca Windcruiser"

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "tarscampbell" <tarscampbell@...>
      wrote:

      > You might consider going to a wrecking yard for a compatable unit.

      I wil give that a try.
      I ordered an Audiovox CCS-100 from Amazon. $97 with shipping. I had
      to cacel it due to it taking too long to ship. It was not going to
      make it before my trip. It was going to take 14 days estimated to
      deliver.

      It looks like it would work, I might have to glue magnets on the
      drive shaft.

      Anyone ever use this model?

      Thanks

      --john