2374Re: Centramatic continuous wheel balancers

  • Philip Piper
    Nov 1, 2000
      --- In classicrv@egroups.com, tderonne@f... wrote:
      > Has anyone tried Centramatic continuous wheel balancers?
      > I've seen them in Camping World for a few years now. My trip to
      > Colorado really has me fed up with the vibrations I have. I've
      > to the folks (Jerry) at Centramatic, sounds like I'm a perfect
      > candidate for their product. I sound just like a couple of the
      > testimonials they have posted at their site (www.centramatic.com
      > pretty basic, but hits the high points). Everything has been tried
      > get my motorhome to ride better, nothing has worked. I think I'm
      > going to try these out.

      I used a set of these things about 30 years ago on a International
      Travelall, it had high floatation tires on oversize rims. Worked
      great. Before using the rings nobody could keep the wheels balanced.
      Phil Piper
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic