21178Re: [classicrv] Generator question

  • Ron Mitchell
    Jun 1, 2005
      Mine does. The 120v from the generator switches through the same 120v
      breaker box as shore power. I have an interlock between the shore breaker
      and genset breaker. I can only have one or the other switched on, not both.
      This isolates the generator from ever feeding back into the shore power
      grid. Once the juice hits the breaker box, it feeds to all the 120v outlets
      and the converter to power all of the 12v accessories, including the
      battery charger. If I switch my manual battery isolator to "BOTH", mine
      will charge both coach and chassis batteries.

      Ron
      76 Coachmen