20223Re: [classicrv] 73 dodge wiring schematic

  • don rutledge
    Feb 1, 2005
      On my 78 Dodge M-500, it also wouldn't start with the key until I figgered out that turning the key and hitting the emergency start button AT THE SAME time(which would double up the batteries in parallel allowed me to get the rig home ok),and enuf time available to trouble shoot the problem which was the connections we discussed. Regards, don in Chandler.az.

      Ron Mitchell <rmitchel@...> wrote:Don,
      That sounds like a good idea in general. What grease did you use and
      where did you get it. It sounds like the solution to numerous minor
      electrical glitches I've been having in my '76 M-500. Thanks for the tip.

      Ron
      1976 Coachmen